I hope you are able to enjoy a great Memorial’s Day today with family and friends. If you came to link up today, I am so thankful for you taking the time to do so!
Last week we had 139 link-ups! Thank you so much for supporting this party and linking up! More people also visited at the very minimum the two link-ups before their own link up. Thank you for taking the time to do that and helping to boost other blogger’s posts on Pinterest.
Remember that you can also link up at the Pinterest Linky Party to get more followers and to get a pin repinned!
Every week each co-host will pick a post to feature from the week before, as well as everyone will feature the post(s) that had the most clicks. You can go visit the different hosts’ and co-hosts’ blogs to see who they picked from last week!
Here are this week’s
Erica from Erica’s Recipes received the most clicks on her GRILLED FLATBREAD WITH BRIE, ARUGULA, CANDIED NUTS, AND BALSAMIC-HONEY DRIZZLE. She has so many great recipes on her blog!
Bonnie from Mom’s Lifesavers shared this DIY Patriotic Wreath made out of clothespins which is perfect for today! If you are an American citizen, I hope you are all having a great Memorial Day and take a moment to remember those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for the United States of America.
And our own Misty from Denverista shared her recipe for the Best Ever BLT Pizza. I never knew she had owned a pizzeria! I love how you get to know people by reading their posts–and the pizza looks great too!
My picks from last week!
Here is a great tutorial by Joyful Daisy for making a gift card holder for those teacher gift cards!
I also loved this tutorial for making a fabric covered magnet board by Hot Commodity. And since you no longer need the cork board that the push pins fall out of, you can turn the old cork board into a chalkboard! I loved this idea by Oh, the Fun of It!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
- Follow this month’s co-hosts on at least one of their social media:
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them!
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.