Last week was crazy busy with family and fun, but hopefully this week will settle down a little!
All my parties here and on The Ultimate Linky are back to their normal schedule, and you can link up today to the Pinterest Linky Party to get more followers on Pinterest and to get a pin repinned, and tomorrow is Twitter Tuesdays Linky Party and The Ultimate Party on Facebook. This is only the second week of that party, and we changed it this week so that it should be easy and efficient.
Creative K Kids has two giveaways going on!
- Frozen Giveaway: DVD, 3 Dolls, and a Water Bottle
- Alpha Omega Curriculum and Workbook and Readers, $80 value
Normally every week each co-host will pick a post (or two or three!) to feature from the week before, as well as everyone will feature the post(s) that had the most clicks. This week we have brand new co-hosts! Please meet our co-hosts below and follow them, and see the picks I featured from last week’s party!
Here are this week’s
- This beatiful Red, White, and Blue Cake by Just Enza received the most clicks last week.
- Then four posts tied for the next-most-clicked posts:
- The Super Mommy Club had a great round up of Fourth of July crafts.
- MrsTeeLoveLifeLaughter wrote a post responding to a comment that “Blogs are so last year!”
- EatDrinkEat has links to some great recipes including these spicy nutmeg carrots using McCormick spices.
- Debbie Donato shares her 10 Favorite Hostess Gifts for Summer.
Here are my picks of the week. Are you ready for a lot of features?
- DIY Reversible Apron by Some of This and That
- 4th of July Star Sun Catchers by The Surburban Mom
- Home Organizer: Extra Home Organizing Lists by Eliza Lewis
- Chipotle Garlic Popcorn by Don’t Panic Mom
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Your New Co-hosts for July and August! Please Follow!
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them!
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.