I’ve been pulling late nights trying to keep up with blogging, so instead of doing a new recipe, I re-did some pictures for my recipe of Beef Nacho Pie.
I made it for dinner last night as I had my new-to-me camera in, I had to take some pictures of it. My kids do not like sour cream or anything with any spice in it (they are the pickiest kids ever), so my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed eating it by ourselves. It really isn’t spicy. It calls for 2 Tablespoons of taco seasoning, and I put in one. Oh well, it was there loss.
This month, Anna from Family Living on a Budget and Sydney from Tastefully Frugal are the co-hosts of this party!
This is Anna’s last week as our co-host! She has helped us out for 2 months. I am so thankful for her help. Please stop by her blog and give her some follow love!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.