I’ve been thinking a lot about what I’m doing with this blog lately.
- I have met great friends who are very encouraging.
- I’ve increased my followers and can see how that maybe I’ll eventually be able to make some money blogging. That was not my goal originally; and I still don’t know if it will ever make as much as I would with a part-time job, but I would love it if I could! I would like to be able to stay at home and do blogging instead of going back to teaching one day. I loved teaching, but it takes a lot of time and energy. [Read more...]
This month, I am co-hosting the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop on The Ultimate Linky. It’s the first time The Ultimate Linky has had a linky party where you can add your posts.
After being open, this blog hop already has 135 link-ups! Now I’m still partial to our Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party as you have the chance of being the a featured blogger, co-host, and your posts get pinned; but it’s good to link up at several parties!
Here are just a few posts that have already been linked up: [Read more...]
Where do you shop for hard-to-find items? eBay is the first website that comes to mind for me! I would venture to say that you can find almost anything for sale – new or used – on eBay. I’m always on the hunt to get a great deal and save money, so I was super excited to hear that FatWallet is now the only website offering cash back for eBay! [Read more...]
Boy, I did a great job at making goals for me to try to keep this year!! If you wanted to see my original personal priorities post that I wrote based off Crystal Paine’s new book, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode, then you could go here. I’m doing a rather lousy job at keeping them. In fact, I am not going to copy my goals and put frowny faces next to everything I did not get done. That is too depressing. So I’ll let you know what I did do, what I didn’t do, and what I want to do next month!
One positive: I’m doing more than if I didn’t have goals at all! [Read more...]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Waterpik.
I was very excited when I was approved to write a sponsored post for Waterpik for many reasons:
- I’ve only have done a few sponsored posts.
- I had two girls in braces when I applied for this post (one just got hers off); and one is going to get a Nance appliance (spacer) on Wednesday. The Waterpik will help keep that appliance clean.
- I have 5 children and with my family’s history of small jaws, most will probably need braces.
- I have neglected my teeth in all my child-bearing years, and now I am trying to be more serious about flossing and keeping up with my teeth. I am excited that this will help me take better care of my teeth. [Read more...]